Informative document - Par. 13 of the Decree Law of the 30th June 2003, n° 196
According to the Decree Law of the 30th June 2003, n° 196, we supply all information and mode of Your personal data processing, their transmission and diffusion, the nature of the data we are in possession of and their conferring.
Aims of the data processing:
the processing of your personal data is aimed just to send the Ski & Snowboard School LA VILLA Newsletter to the e-mail address you have communicated. The newsletter can contain news, information about events, promotions, special packages, offers.
Mode of the data processing:
The data processing is carried out using our computer means and systems, conformed to the safety measures provided in the Decree Law of the 30th June 2003, n° 196. These data will be processed by the employees of our company or by other companies that belong to our Group only.
In particular, the data processing will be carried out by the members of Ski & Snowboard School LA VILLA, by the employees of the sales department, the staff of the administration offices and the competent technicians.
Note that we will constantly update our database using the data You have communicated. Transmission and diffusion of the data we are in possession of:
The data we are in possession of are saved by our company and used by our staff only. They cannot be passed to a third party.
Ski & Snowboard School LA VILLA is in possession of Your personal data as You previously transmitted them to the company.
Nature of the data transmission:
The diffusion of the data at our disposal is up to You. In case You do not want to receive further info, please inform us in writing. In that case just mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obviously, if You ask to cancel Your data normally used to send invitations and info concerning our events, services and researches, You also lose the opportunities deriving from the updating of our future activities.
Moreover, we inform You that You can check Your data at any time or update, modify, complete or cancel them in our database.
In case we do not receive any notice, You will receive all communications concerning our initiatives regularly.
The rights of the interested party:
The interested party benefits from all the rights provided in the Par. 7 of the Decree Law 196/03; he/she is allowed to check which data have been registered in the files and delete them.
Par. 7 of the Decree Law 196/03 states:
- With reference to the personal data processing, the interested party has a right to get the confirmation of the presence of his/her personal data (even if they have not been registered, yet) and to receive them, too.
- The third party has the right to get all info concerning: the data source; the aims of the data processing; the logic of the treatment; all data and details of the Holder and the people in charge, of the parties that could receive the data.
- The third party has the right to update, rectify or complete the data; the right to delete, make anonymous or lock the data treated breaching the law and the data that are not required to fulfill the aims they have been gathered for; the right to get the confirmation as soon as the operations mentioned above have been given to the persons concerned, except in case this is not possible because of lack of means.
- The third party has the right to oppose completely or partially the processing of the personal data, provided that this decision is pertinet to the aim of the treatment; the personal data processing aimed to the mailing of advertising materials.
Holder of the treatment :
Ski & Snowboard School LA VILLA, with seat in I-39030 La Villa in Badia (BZ), Str. Picenin, 10, in the person of the legal representative Planinschek Klaus.
You can delete or reject all, or certain, cookies in your browser's settings. However, be aware that if you do block cookies, some features of this website may not be available to you and some web pages may not display properly.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Use of Facebook Social Plugins
This website uses social plug-ins of the so-called “social network” facebook.com (Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA). You will recognize the plug-in by the facebook logo or the explanatory remark “facebook social plug-in” exposed on a website. The following actions are carried out by this plug-in:
- Your browser will connect directly to the servers of facebook;
- The plug-in content is transferred by facebook directly to your browser and implemented automatically;
- If you are logged into facebook while visiting a website that uses this plug-in, facebook will be informed of it and thus relate your browsing this site to your facebook account;
- Interaction on your part with the plug-in will be redirected from your browser to facebook and stored there.
Please find more information on the purpose, amount and processing of your data as well as your rights concerning them on facebook’s data protection terms. If you want to prevent facebook from collecting information about you through this website, you must log out from facebook before visiting our website.