GOOD TO KNOW
Reservations and payment of services:
- Classes and courses physically booked at the Ski & Snowboard School of La Villa have to be fully paid in advance, before joining the course.
Cancellations, interruptions and refunds of classes or booked courses:
- Cancellation of services booked via e-mail must be done at least 24 hours prior to the beginning via fax or by phone call. Failure to notice gives the right to charge the entire service booked for the first day;
- No Refund will be given if the attendance of the group courses is interrupted;
- Interruptions due to illness or accident will be refunded only if you hand in a medical certificate issued by the local health officer;
- Classes and courses are conducted in any weather condition. If the weather prevents the opening of the lift systems and / or the teacher believes the weather conditions are prohibitive for teaching, you will be directly informed by the Ski & Snowboard School of La Villa and the booked but not attended courses will be refunded.
- Only if you deliver the booking coupon to the teacher you will be able to attend classes or courses.
Duration of services:
- Group lessons last 2 hours and 45 minutes;
- 1-hour individual lesson lasts 55 minutes.
Under-age pupil return:
- Parents must be present at least 5 minutes before the end of the lesson or the course for the return of under-age pupils;
- In case of any delay by the parents, the teacher will return the under-aged at the school office or at the ski kindergarten.
Skiers and snowboarders under 14 years old must wear a helmet.